8 August 2010

And it happens again.... you shall soon learn not to be surprised, no matter how hard I try...

So, not wishing to sound like a stuck record, I am SO SORRY that I have not posted in so long. But, you see, there has been nothing particurally going on in the cake front with the exception on chocolate chip cookies, flap jack and some biscuits but the all disappeared far too quickly from out kitchen for a photo to be eaten. Oops, see what I mean, the meer mentioning of chocolate chip cookies has me drooling and fills my mind with such sumptuous thoughts that ideas to do with eating simply emanate from me and I refer to pictures being eaten as opposed to taken... Well...
On a brighter note of the cake front, I will be doing a lot very soon including one to look like a chocolate chip cookie! What could get better! So I shall very soon be able to bring those new images to the world as long as I don't break the computer before that happens... Ah well, we can all live in hope I suppose.
And one final thing before I go, I am going to make a huge effort to try and improve my spellings on this blog as it appears that whenever I type it all goes to pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment