5 April 2010

Cake, cake, cake

Well, as I said in my previous blog, which I published only yesterday aren't you lucky I'm spending my time here, the supposed purpose of this blog is to show off my cakes so here are the latest creations.

The first I spent ages piping the Liverpool logo onto the top and got VERY irritated with it as the nozzle kept popping off of the end of the bag. I have to admit I don't thiink I'd go through that again without a very large fee!




And the next, I hope you can see without me telling you or I haven't done a very good job, is an Oreo! I have to admit, I just love making cakes that look like other foods! But this is not just any old cake, this is a chocolate cake covered in chocolate buttercream and fondant icing but with an Oreo cream filling, just brilliant! Shame I won't get to eat it!
















No comments:

Post a Comment